Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm wrapping up week six here on the Gold Coast. I can't believe how fast time is going. God is doing so much in my life.  He always wanted to, it's just that now I am letting him. I find myself waking up, wanting to spend time with God.  This journey has been incredible.  Although situations come up as they would in normal life, I have this grace to handle them like I didn't used to. I am getting reallllllllly excited for the outreach trip to Alice Springs.  I know God put our team together for a reason.  Each of us brings something unique and I know God will use each one of us.  God is so good.  We are all anticipating the arrival of YWAM Byron Bay this week.  They are going to be staying with us so they can hear the speaker as well.  It will be nice to make some new friends. :)  I think a few girls are staying at our house, so that should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment