Monday, January 3, 2011

It's back to Byron

Time goes by fast.  I've been thinking about that all day as I pack my bags for a week at Byron Bay.  We'll be working alongside hundreds of other YWAMers during Impact Summer.  Our base will have lectures on evangelism and then we will apply what we learned by going out into the community and sharing God's love. Then it's back home for outreach prep week.   It won't be long until I will be packing everything up again for a two month outreach trip to western Australia.  I'm excited about what's to come.  I was looking through my journal today and it's amazing how much God has done in my life from the time I got here.  What was once anxiety about my outreach trip is replaced with anticipation. Just how God has worked in my own life significantly, I know he will do he same in Alice Springs.

It will be a busy next couple weeks! Pray for strength and perseverance through these next couple weeks.  It's going to be a lot of fun; full of learning, growth and being a light for Jesus.

Luke 8:16-18 "No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed.  Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come to it can see the light. For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.  Therefore, consider carefully how you  listen.  Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken from him."

No comments:

Post a Comment