Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another week in Alice

This week we've been doing a lot in schools.  One school in particular, we did a workshop with all week.  I enjoy what we're doing and time is going by fast. 

Over the weekend we went to Hasst Bluff, another Aboriginal community. This was the community that originally was hard to get into. But God blessed the time there. In the evening, it's common for Aboriginal people to have "sing alongs."  This is where we do our ministry because everyone is gathered.  We play bubbles and soccer with the kids first and then more and more people come.  After our program, I was amazed with how many people asked for prayer. They are very spiritually open.

I'm encouraged by how much God has been providing for us.  Whether it's rest, food or gas; God has always been faithful.  Thank you for your continued prayers.  Some things you can be in prayer for:

  • peace about the future
  • I want to give it my all on this trip.  I want to mentally "be here" and not anywhere else.
  • wellness.  Our whole team has head colds and sore throats. Sunburn doesn't make it better either.

No comments:

Post a Comment