Saturday, May 28, 2016

A little jump, a little late, but why mess up a good thing?

HELLO!!

If you stumbled across this, first of all wow.  And second thank you for visiting.

I have been wanting to dip my feet back in the blog world again for quite some time.  However between a busy schedule, procrastination, apprehension, forgetting my Wordpress password, and the slight fear of what others think (which is so difficult to shake) made for a beautiful combination for a five month delay.  Nonetheless, here I am.  I'm back on Blogspot, which I know isn't as cool or trendy as Wordpress, but I thought it would be somewhat sentimental to pick up where I left off.

I started this blog when I was a wide-eyed 18-19 year old going to Australia.  I flirted with writing again a few times in 2013.  Now it's 2016 and I hope to be a bit more dedicated this time.  Not because I believe I obtain any sort of infinite wisdom or because of some large fan base.  No.  My reasons for writing again are somewhat selfish.  I love to write and express myself through words which can be thought out, processed and then deleted in way that can not be done verbally.  Even just writing this short introduction I feel a little lighter and like I'm able to connect in a unique way.

So thank you for visiting or revisiting.  It has been so long since I wrote anything personal.  I feel a bit out of shape in the writing world.  My grammar will not be perfect, but my thoughts will be honest and real.  I look forward to connecting with others in the blogging community and together we can try to make sense of this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment