Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And the journey begins...

Hi there :)  Welcome to my blog.  The main purpose for creating one is keep family and friends up to date about what's going on with me in Australia.  I am doing a DTS (short for Discipleship Training School) through YWAM (short for Youth With A Mission)  in Gold Coast Queensland, Australia.  I plan on updating frequently with updates, stories of crazy adventures and prayer requests. 

In a few hours I will be leaving  Pennsylvania and flying down under. I am excited, stressed, sad, nervous and happy all at the same time!  When people ask me is I'm excited for this trip, my heart starts racing and I usually say yes :) And I should be. I know God is going to do some incredible things in my life that are beyond anything I can fathom at the moment.  It is only by the grace of God that I'm able to go.  Ever since this trip was merely a thought, I've seen God at work. I'm anxious to see what he has in store for me to learn!

Prayer Requests:
  • Plane ride down.  29hrs. 53 min.. Whew. Im not complaining, but that's a long time.
  • My heart will be open to the new changes and all God wants to teach me.


Well now I'm going to finish packing.  Next entry...I'll be in Australia!


Take care and God bless
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment