Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Im here!

I love it here!  I got here safe and sound and all the flights went well.  So much has happened in these past few days!  Its crazy to think about what God is going to do in 6 months.  I know Im here for a reason.  I felt that for a while and its so great to have that confirmed.  I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time yesterday!  The beaches here are beautiful!  I am in love.  The people here are just as cool.  Everyone on the base is awesome and I feel like we all really click.  I have to share my testimony in the next day or so, so Im praying that God will give me what to say.  The food here rocks.  We ate wild boar last night for dinner.  It was actually pretty good! I hope all is well in PA.  I miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Sunshine!! It was so good to hear from you--it sounds like you are doing exactly what I imagined you would be doing!! You were made for this--Fly, birdie, fly!!!I love you~~Gma

    ReplyDelete