Friday, September 24, 2010

Life's interesting!

I should be in Australia right now, but instead Im in the middle of a 13 hr lay over in the san fransisco airport.  Last night tops my list of top ten stressful moments in my life.  Its a really long story and I only have 45 min of free wifi. (Really, airport people?!)  I want to explain it sometime because it really is a good story!  Anyway United apologized by hooking me up with economy plus seats.  That meant 5 in of extra leg room, which is great for long legs! God has really been bringing me through all of this.  I'm feeling optimistic about everything.

My Grandpa, Grandma and Mom dropped me off at Philly airport. They couldn't go any further past security.  That's when it hit me and the tears started shedding.  I tried to clear my eyes as I was immersed into the rush of getting everyone past the checkpoint.  Trust me, its hard to take off your shoes, take out the laptop and wave one last goodbye.  Family has been calling me throughout this long layover, which has made the time go faster.   

Thank you friends and family for the sweet and encouraging wall post on Facebook! They mean so much, especially when you're secluded from everything.  Even more, thank you for your continued prayers.  I believe with all my heart this is what God wants me to do.  It is amazing to know others are praying and believe in me too.
Pray I can get past customs okay, and the rest of my journey goes smoothly.

Well 45 minutes goes by fast  I'm now gonna buy a latte from starbucks.  Ill have to get over the outrageous $4 price tag haha (thats for you, mom!)

Lot  of xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment