Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It has been a great week thus far in Australia!  The rain decided to stop and now the sun finally came out!  Tuesdays are always busy days on the base.  In the morning we have intercession that is led by the students.  We prayed for Tensburg,  Norway which is the hometown of one of the students.  I love these times of learning about the countries and cultures of where others are from.  Then Sarah and I go grocery shopping for our houses and the Kitchen hall.  Lectures are in the afternoon.  Last night, I went on a run with my roommate, Tara.  Later, some of the girls came to our house to watch a movie.

Wednesdays would have to be my favorite day of the week. (aka "dress up Wednesday" because all the girls dress up)  Today was awesome! We all gather for worship in the morning.  I'm enjoying these intimate times with the Lord, and really look forward to them.  The Topic this week is hearing the voice of God.  I am getting so much out of it.  It's crazy  when I think of how much I'm growing and learning in the short three weeks I've been here.

There is a lot God is teaching me.  Someone prayed over me that God just wants me to be his daughter and he longs for me to know how much he loves me.  Okay, I cried a lot when she prayed that  because that was exactly what I was going through.  I sometimes struggle with feeling how much God loves me.  However, I block it out and put up walls because I don't want God to see the real me.  I came to the revelation that God sees all of me; good and bad and he likes me despite it all.  How incredibly blessed we are to have a God like that.

Tomorrow I am greeting the day young with an early morning run to Surfers Paradise with some guys from my team.  I am also doing the Coffee Van outreach in the city next evening.  Cant wait. God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Emmy--If only we could always remember the truths that God is bringing to your heart!! Blessings to you as you experience His love, and uncover His plans for your life!! Love you~~Gma

    ReplyDelete